Care & Repair
Since all of DiAi’s jewellery is precious, there are rare chances of it tarnishing. However, you can keep it safe in the box provided to you by us, in any regular jewellery box or if you want to be extra cautious, wrap it up in some cotton first. Also note, for all the jewellery with the chains, do make sure they’re packed behind in a way that the chains do not tangle up.
- Mix a few drops of mild dish detergent into warm water.
- Soak the piece in the water for a minute.
- Use a very soft brush to clean the jewellery lightly.
- Rinse off with regular water.
- Lightly pat dry the jewellery with a lint-free cloth or paper towel.